The Official Visual Companion is now available for purchase and download for $10 on itunes
It’s a must have for any Deadly Premonition fan!
The 350+ pages detailing every nuance of the creative thinking behind Swery65′s cult game now available on the App Store
Los Angeles, Calif. – October 14, 2013 – Rising Star Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, today announced that the Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut: The Official Visual Companion, an exclusive and all-new production, is available now on the Apple App Store via iBooks for iPad. The Official Visual Companion weaves a highly-interactive and absolutely stunning visual guide that taps into one of the most bizarre and creative minds in gaming development, “Swery65.”
Sure to be enjoyed by fans and newcomers alike, this extension of the Deadly Premonition universe is packed with 352-pages of faithfully-produced detail which offers up such helpful information as character bios, highly-detailed maps, and tips to help uncover all of the game’s hidden secrets.
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut: The Official Visual Companion Features*:
- Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
- Read Swery 65′s developer notebook and gain access to behind the scenes notes, storyboards and secrets that let users learn how the game was created
- Three interactive ‘drag & zoom’ maps showing everything in the game (They used the map drawn by yours truly!)
- 262 Gallery Images featuring never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
- Play with the ‘Listen Here Zach’ soundboard, and listen to the game’s soundtrack
- Play for hours with new puzzles, games, and the brilliant crime scene creator widget
And much more!
*Warning: this book contains spoilers!
Purchase your copy today from the iTunes iBookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/deadly-premonition-directors/id679978115?ls=1