Latest DP News and Site updates!
Welcome to Greenvale had its second year anniversary a week ago and I was thinking it was time to hold another site contest to win some Deadly Premonition Trading cards in celebration!
Earlier this year I held an art contest but this time I wanted to do something all fans could easily participate in so the theme this time is…
Are you the Ultimate Deadly Premonition fan? Prove it!
1) A paragraph explaining why you think you are the ultimate Deadly Premonition fan and how you came across my website with a photo that shows why you are a dedicated fan!
Some possible photo submission examples…
- a photo showing you making/eating a Sinner’s Sandwich or a Thomas Biscuit
- a photo of your ranking on the leader board, achievements or your best dart score.
- a photo of your Deadly Premonition related tattoo
- a photo of your Deadly Premonition cosplay, fanfiction, or fan art
- a photo of your Deadly Premonition collection
- a collage showing all those things…really anything as long as if it’s Deadly Premonition related and shows how big of a fan you are!
By Oct 1, 2012 12:00am PST
There will be two winners: a judge’s choice and the submission with the most votes chosen by the fans on my facebook page.
Winners will receive a set of my fan made Deadly Premonition Trading cards!
Contest Submission period ends Oct 1, 2012 @ 12:00am PST
Fan Page voting period: Oct 3, 2012 12:00pm PST – 10, 2012 11:59pm PST
Winners announced: Oct 12, 2012
This contest is open WORLD WIDE!
Good luck everyone!
Oh man, I was start to lose hope of getting any sort of new information regarding the much anticipated (by me at least!) Deadly Premonition Enhanced Edition…but it looks like SWERY has dropped some more hints that they are hoping to release it this year during Gamescom last week. I have my fingers crossed!
“It’s not finalized yet, but personally I’d like for us to be able to do it during this 10th anniversary year.“
But, again, he did provide some details: “I’ll be able to tell you more when the publisher has announced it formally. Just think about this as a rumour,” he teased.
“We’re working on the Director’s Cut of Deadly Premonition, and I am writing some new script and scenarios. Whether those will be used or not, and how they’ll be used, isn’t decided yet.
“When Deadly Premonition went on sale, I got loads of feedback from the users, opinions, complaints. So I’ve got a list of about 200 things they want improved. I’m going through that list and choosing the things I think will be good to work on. I can’t tell you in detail, but things like the controls and graphics.”
I’m thinking the “proper announcement” will be during the Tokyo Game Show. What do you think, Zach?
SWERY also dropped a hint that a sequel is in the planning stages and that we will hear more details by next summer! There were rumors of this before and I’m happy to see they are really thinking about it. I can’t wait to see York and Zach again
Big thanks everyone one who forwarded me this exciting news!