I’ve added some new graphics on the main, news section and added a page about all of York’s different suits!
Latest DP News and Site updates!
I forgot to post about this last night. I updated the DP accolades section with the latest honors:
Added a new section! http://shshatteredmemories.com/greenvale/ads-and-merchandise
I finally got my soundtrack section with information on where you can download the the_miker’s soundtrack with 30 sec samples for each track! I’ll add where you can hear some of these track in game a little later.
Right now I’m filling out the DP Ads/Merchandise page so that should be up within a day or so!
In other news have you guys seen the hilarious DP LP over on the Somethingawful.com forums? If not you should! Forum members are even making some kick ass fan art and posting them on the thread!
I finally got the Driving Conversations section UP! Woo it took a while to get all those voice clips…I think I got them all but if I’ve missed any let me know
A New Deadly Premonition Fan site!
In another news there’s a new DP fan page on the block! Be sure and check out my newest affiliate FK…In The Coffee. What’s funny is I almost named this site the same when I started it in August!
Now here’s something interesting!
Big thanks to Daniel Weissenberger for sending me this scan. In the Korean DP manual there’s some decorative Greevale newspaper clippings on the sides. In one of the clippings it’s implied that Brian “The Insomiac” was a victim of an hit and run accident. This is interesting because I always assumed he died during the Greenvale Massacre because if you complete the bone quest a marker appears that says Brian X with the death year 1956 which is when the original Raincoat Killer killed everyone.
Speaking of Daniel Weissenberger have you checked out the latest parts to his why Deadly Premonition is GOTY?
- Deadly Premonition is the Game of the Year (Part 1)
- Meet York Morgan (Part 2)
- The First Unforgivable Design Mistake (Part 3)
- The Daily Grind (Part 4)
- Riding in Cars with York (Part 5)
- The Greenvale Tourism Board (Part 6)
- The Manner in which Unforgivable Design Mistakes can be Overlooked (Part 7)
- Getting to Know You, Greenvale (Part 8 )
- The Squirrel Detective (Part 9)
- The Benefits of Virtual Carpooling! (Part 10)
- How Games Should—And Shouldn’t—Be Designed (Part 11)
…with more to come!
Speaking of why Deadly Premonition should be Game of the Year…another writer by the name of J.P. Grant has also compiled a lengthy essay as to why this quirky game deserves the title!
- GOTY Reason #1: Memorable Protagonist
- GOTY Reason #2: Emotional Investment
- GOTY Reason #3: Shifting Perspective
- GOTY Reason #4: Absurd Story, Great Storytelling
- GOTY Reason #5: “Lovely Useless Elements”
…with more to come!
Deadly Premonition has been named GameCritics.com Podcast’s Game of the Year! Yay!
I’ve added HD quality videos of all the Special Menu cutscenes on my youtube account you can view them all in the Special Menu section!
Hi guys! I hope you had fun over the holidays! Good news, I received a HD-PVR recorder from Santa so I will be soon filling this place with some high quality screenshots! I’ve already taken some and have updated several sections of the site:
So what’s new?
- Special Menu section is now open! With HQ shots of all the coverage photos!
- Image Gallery- I’ve added HQ screens of all the trading cards!
- Easter Eggs – Added a Mash Market easter egg and a possible meaning for Diane’s license plate suggested by WTG visitor Crystal!
In other news DP has received some new honors!
Gamasutra’s has called Deadly Premonition the Best of Cult Game of 2010!
Gamespot Editors had said Deadly Premonition is:
Walkthrough and Greenvale Map
I got sidetracked from my 100% walkthrough and map but I plan on working on those this week!
Sinner’s Sandwich RPG!
Are you a DP fan interested in online RP? Well the The Sinner’s Sandwich set in an alternate Greenvale is looking to fill some more canon characters! We would love it if you applied
It now has it’s own wiki too! Sinner’s Sandwich Wiki